Write For Kiss A Talk
Founded in 2012, Kiss A Talk is a fast growing Technology Blog & Web Community. We mainly concentrate on topics like Blogging, Social Media, Marketing, Technology, WordPress, Product Reviews, and Internet Tips.
Kiss A Talk (KAT) allows guest posts. Right now we are accepting guest posts only on few topics, like Blogging, Social Media, Technology, Marketing, and WordPress. We don’t accept any kind of product/website/gadget reviews as guest posts.
Guest Blogging Benefits — Why You Should Guest Blog Here
As we told before, Guest Blogging is the one of the important aspects of HBB because we believe ‘Guest Blogging does what Google doesn’t’.
- Backlinks : Though we believe Bloggers don’t guest blog for backlinks alone, yet we appreciate their contribution to HBB by allowing them to use 2 of their own links on their guest post. You can use one link on the Author bio and you can link your existing article inside the body.
- Promotion : Your guest post will be promoted on various social networks and we will maximize our efforts to improve your brand.
- Author bio : Every Guest Author will have separate ‘Author bio’ box. You can maximize this opportunity by promoting your Identity or brand.
- Guest Authors Of The Month : We feature our Guest Authors in ‘Guest Authors Of The Month’ or ‘HBB Overview’ post. We once again refresh their faces to the HBB Community.
- Interact & Engage : Majority of HBB readers are bloggers or geeks, so you get a chance to interact & engage with them. You can also build your audience & readers through this.
Note : Remember, all the links on Kiss A Talk are Do Follow. Yep, we also love our Commentators. 😉
Guest Authors aka Contributors
All the guest authors will be given the role of ‘Contributors’. They can edit, delete and read the posts. Currently I need only Guest Authors not Co-Authors. But technically speaking, there is not much difference between a guest author and co-author.
Ready get Started?
If you interested to be one of our guest author, please contact us using the form below